Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My flashback during primary school....

When we are young, my bro and sis and me love this game... where we lean on each other....


When I was young, I grew up watching transformer, thundercats, mickey mouse, power rangers and bugs bunny with my little brother………. And also having nice time hitting and biting each other over the remote control…….

And then, I was taught to brush my teeth during recess during primary school…. I still remember the time where I was holding my blue plastic cup, I lined up along with my classmates side by side and squeezed general amount of Colgate into my new small toothbrush…. (I jus luv COLGATE)…. And then , together with my fellow classmates, we brushed our teeth in front of the big ‘longkang aka drain’ and…. Rinsed our mouth……


We tend to depends on our papa and mama for guidance...


And then, we lined up for the dentists to check our teeth… some of my friends, came out telling us proudly that they are not afraid but ended up peeing in their skirts… … Some came out crying with cotton in their mouth…. And told us the tooth fairy looks ugly in white robe….. and some just refused to go into the small room, causing lots of screaming and shouting…..


Then we acted macho in cute way to get things we wan....


And then, or ‘program susu’, where you’ll see cartons of chocolate milk was given out by teachers… and everybody was anticipating for their turn to cherish the offers……

And, the teachers, Mrs. Ling, Cik Norlina…. who would punish us using yellow ruler… the 1 metre long ruler we used to create line on our blackboard…. SMACK….. on our palms…. Buttocks…. OUCH…. I just can’t forget the moment the ruler touched my skin of my left
palm…..


We tend to be very mischievous innocently


And also not to forget the moment, when we squeezed ourselves to buy keropok udang, mihun soup and coca cola…. And then the prefects aka annoying bitches will tell you how to line up…. EXCUSE ME…. I’m hungry here, ok…..

Besides canteen foods, I also do remember the ice-cream man who was waiting outside after school…. 2 scoops or chocolate ice-cream with a dash of chocolate rice…. Yummy for just 50 cent….. and not to forget, mamee… ding dang…… with toys inside…. TI KAM….


We are curious bout lots of stuffs surrounding us....


And also our guli moments, batu seremban, ice-cream sticks, One Two Three Pepsi Cola…. Kerja Kerja….. collecting stickers, erasers….. folding stars and also make key chain from ribbons. and also admiring Jonathon Brandon in Seaquest… (I just found out, this cutie killed himself)…..

And certain periods, I’ll see some prefects (little girl with their brown uniforms, annoying bitches), will checked our bags and confiscated out stickers book collection, different type of hair clips, and also chewing gum….. I hate those bitches, who make me buy stickers books all the time……


We laugh without border.....


This little remark is definitely a flashback for me after I read a forward mail in friendster…… I also have the same childhoood… what about you?????

No comments:

Post a Comment