Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year

Today is no special day and I have no particular reason for writing to you....

I have no news to tell you....

nor any problems to discuss with you....
N0 gossip to tell you...

It's only one of those happy moments...

when I thought of you...
and I would like to share these thoughts with you...

MANY SMILES BEGIN BECAUSE OF ANOTHER SMILE...

Life has been really good in 2007...

And now the 2008 has come.... the prosperity year....

Therefore, i wanna wish all of you have a wonderful year ahead you....

May love, peace, happiness and smile follow you guys up and down....

Making you feeling super blur....




Stand together despite the differences


Relax to prepare for the next adventure


Begin your day with a big grin


Act cute.... and be cute...


Think whose back you wanna depend on


Don't be nasty.... but be naughty....


Relax and be difference...

Don't be angry....


Happy New Year..... i'm gonna miss you guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment