Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today i'm bored.....

17 Nov 2007.... Aunt's house...
Today i'm alone in the house.... all this while, also like this..... all alone in a house in Ipoh... i just can't find anywhere i can go alone in Ipoh..... Of course, i'm the anti-social type.... i remembered a friend commmented me as the anti-social, snobbish bitch....
And today again.... i'm all alone... watching "Heart of Greed"...... And then fall in love with Raymond.... Ahhh.... so handsome lawyer..... but he died...... then, my emotion goes down to floor again.... because it reminds me of the past.....
Seung Joi Sum.... has to undergo the same tremor as i'm..... aiyo..... Darn.... seeing Seung Joi Sum is going through the same process as before... Wow.... what an impact??? I'm wondering here when will this emotion leave me???????

No comments:

Post a Comment