Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My mom said Informasi Polis in Astro is ridiculous.....

Well, i happened to be at home in Peejay.... and i happened to listen to the "Secret" soundtrack.... and happened to watch the small clip provided by the Police Enforcement in Astro Wah Lai Toi.... Normally you will see some information bout robbery, rape and stuffs... but today, i happened to watch the clip on "DIVORCE"..... What the heck of the police has to do with the divorce process of any couples???? And i happened to watch the clip with my mom... And i happened to listen to my mom said.....

Mom: Aiyo, what can the police do if the lady go report to them and said, my husband has a whore outside of there??? Will the police go and catch back the man and return to the lady??? Or will the police return her 20 and 30 +++ years of youth she spent on him????Ridiculous..... police.... so many thieves out there, so many little child got rape, also do nothing.... useless.......

Me: Aiyo... mom.... why are you blaming the the police if there are so many bad apples out there??? of course they do lousy work, but still is their work mah....

Mom: Aiyo.... waste of money onlylo....... 1/2 of the money sure turns into "kopi-lui" one.....

Me: Ma... you will get caught if u say that in public for insulting the force...

Mom: Do this place look like a public place to you??? (She pointed at the roofs and the four walls)

Me: !@#$%^&&^%$$#@!

No comments:

Post a Comment