Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 22, 2015 10.00am

Day 2


Is amazing to begin my six-week Europe Solo trip with a lost luggage on the first day of the trip. My luggage never follows to Berlin Tegel Airport. I was wondering whether the poor little luggage stuck somewhere in Jeddah or Istanbul or maybe the luggage is happy to travel around the world without me.

Yesterday, i was indeed too tired to think what should i do today because it took me three hours to settle the property irregularity report in the lost luggage section because half of the passengers in my plane also experienced the same incident as mine. In fact, another half of the passengers from other plane will also experience their lost luggage because there was more than 20 pieces of luggages were not collected from the conveyer belt yesterday. But property irregularity report for lost or delayed luggage is so important to do immediately once you discover your luggage did not arrive with you because you need to make an official report so that Berlin Tegel Airport will locate my luggage and send to whenever am i. In fact, it is important to update them your latest address too and of course, your phone needs to be online all the time. 

However, i am superb lucky despite this unfortunate incident, i met new friend, K, is an mutual friend i know from my patient in Saudi Arabia, waited for me in my hostel despite i left a message for him in my hostel that i will be late and i will contact him once i settle my stuffs. However, K chose to wait till i arrived Wombats and even brought me out for dinner. And my first meal in Berlin was a pork Shnizelt and  pork meatball......


Pork Meatball and Pork Schnitzel
Once we are done with dinner, K brought me around Berlin for a night view walk till 10pm. I meant it was a good walk because walking with a local, listened to his story and his experience with Berlin Wall. I definitely do not feel like a tourist at all. However, I was so tired because I did not sleep for more than 24 hours since I left Taif. Thus, I went straight to my bed in the dorm, with one and only clean clothings. 

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment" - Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment