Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy People Traits – Do you have any of these traits?

People who are happy always have some similar traits. And i always ask myself what should i do or what should i have to be happy?

Trait 1 – Smile all the time.

For some reasons, i maybe looked cool and snobbish at the first sight. In fact, my college mates once told me that she thought I'm a bitter person because the first time she saw me 8 years ago, i look sad and bitter. But, after a while, she realized she wronged because i always smile and also laugh very loud.

Experts said when you thought of pure happiness, you lips tend to widen and that’s when you smile. And you will see twinkle in your eyes too. And also good vibrant energy circles around your face.

P1140364

Few months ago, i realized i no longer smile and laugh like last time. And i realized I'm not a happy person anymore. I worked in a stressful environment. I put myself in stressful environment. I blamed other people for making my life miserable.  My colleagues told me i no longer look cheerful as before. I don’t greet my patients with my smile anymore. I do not smile to children anymore. I make older people life miserable with my sour face. I do not response back with smile anymore to strangers.

From that moment onwards, i realized i forgot how to smile and laugh anymore.

So, i decided to use smile as a therapy for myself. No more antibiotics, no more piriton. Only my lips widening as it should be.

Trait 2 – Relaxed body

What else happened when there’s a happy feeling? You will realized your body tends to relaxed. Have you feel your body is relaxed when you sit for your exam or when you are in a competition.

As i no longer being happy person, i realized my body also show signs and symptoms of me being depressing. My body tends to be tired all the time despite i sleep early, eat right and also exercise enough. My body tends to be sick with extra indulge of certain foods like durians. I fell sick and I'm still feeling sick. My body no longer know how to relax anymore.

P1140118

Therefore, it is important to make yourself happy. Because that’s when your body will relaxed and you will realized you can do better things and perform better with sharp mind and relax body.

Trait No. 3 – The ability to let things go

For another thing i realized too that when I'm no longer happy is i lose the ability to let things go. When i heard my transfer will be on hold because government froze new intake of staffs into my department. I knew that I'll still stay in Ipoh despite is already 4 years. And this issue is a big impact for me. I feel the need to leave Ipoh but i cannot. And I'm still hold on to it. I used to think when you can’t change the things, you can change your mind. I realized i have been holding to the issue and refused to change my mind. And there are some personal grudges i hold to myself that i cannot let go. And every time i think of that grudges, i realized smile is absent from my mouth.

P6051086

For this trait, i still need to learn. I need to learn to let go. So, i can be happy person again.

Do you know any traits that happy people embraced? Maybe you can share with me here. From your experience, what other traits go with happy people?

No comments:

Post a Comment