Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally....

Finally.....

I'm done with the first assignment of my thesis..... Although I left college only less than 2 years, but suddenly I feel so difficult to regain my composure to study back again....

Since the questions release by the university during CNY (WTF..... and yes... I was doing my thesis during CNY).....

My cousin was asking why am i bringing my notebook around during house-hoping on 1st day of CNY.... and i was baby-sitting my nephews while their mom was having massage in Hydro Majestic......and at the same time, i wrote the 2nd paragraph of my thesis.....

Therefore, today, i officially giving myself break from thesis.... break from McD..... and of course, i can spend time blogging again......

Well, and best of all, I'm on my way back to KL now.... and I'm on train ride....

Did i tell you that i'm addicted with train ride now....???? And is dirt cheap taking the train ride.......From Ipoh to KL Sentral..... on 3 hours ride... and the best thing, is only 10 buck for the third class..... and what U get from third class....

YOU GOT THIS!!!!

P1110812

The photo is shaken not because of the bumpy ride.... is because of my shaky hands.... please excuse me....

P1110817

Now, this is better.......

Oooo..... how much i miss KL??????

Oooooppssss... did i tell U that i went back to KL every weekend now???

No comments:

Post a Comment