Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My first essay marked........

Walauweh.... after 1 1/2 years since i left school.... i suddenly feel like i don't know how to write a proper academic writing....... what is worst is when i got back my writing my writing has much more foreign notes on it...... it seems the number of words in the comment by my tutor is much much much more than my 500-words essay.......

What was the feeling lingering in me when i was doing this writing on Saturday night and Sunday night????

Oooooo... it was this.....


And i was also thinking plagiarism...... i thought as long i reference the person and i cited the article..... means i didn't plagiarized anybody works... right... means i aknowlegde the person who structured the words...... OH MY GOD..... WHEN I RECEIVED THE COMMENT FROM MY MODULE LEADER... THAT LENG CHAI PT TOLD......


"YOU are Rooooo... Bishhhhh..... (OK ....ok.... i make that up)...... That's plagiarsm..... U neeeedddd tooo prodooce yoooouurrsss wurrdss wheeennnn yuuuu reeeddd deee aarrttiiccllleeesss"

Aiyo....... Feel so difficult la.........

but the worst thing is when they told us they have a software that can detect plagiarsm.... TURNITIN....


i thought is tur-ni-tin... and i thought is some kind of website using concoction to make us blur and blur when doing this essay...

Actually, it is Turn-it-in... means... turn it in your damm PLAGRIRISED writings and get it all red highlighted..... kakakaka.... ok... it seems when writing is highlighted with red, it seems like your writing is 75% to 100% plagrirised.... WTF..... Who is that fellow who so damm smart and create this type of software????? you definitely one rich F*****G millionaire.....

So, never mind, when i received my writing... i thought my English got standard enoughla.... sure can get lesser comment.....mana tahu... i got comment like this


  • " Incorrect font type"-------> FONT type also considered error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  • " Spelling errors" -------> I already spelling checked many many many f******g times already... why do i still have spelling mistake!!!!!!????????? !@#$%^&*()
  • "Grammatical errors" --------> I need help now........

  • " Unclear expression" ---------> Aiyo this leng chai kuai lo doesn't understand what i'm trying to express!!!!!! i just want to tell him he is leng chai!!!!!!


And there is more comments.... till my whole body trembles..... I'm thinking bout my next thesis which is due in 2 months....


At the end.....


i realized already..... after some exaggerate expressions, kiasu-comparing who did better essays with others....


At least is a good thing this leng chai kwai lo PT gave me a good stern and strict comment over my first essay.... and is mark less.... i know my thought is wrong....

  • my thought of me being a good writer is actually bullshit....

  • my thought of I'm a better student is ridiculous....

and the worst thing is...


my thought of MICROSOFT WORD is damm reliable in spell-check.... but that's F****G wrong...... WTF......

No comments:

Post a Comment