Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

20 cents Automatic toilet service at Eye on Malaysia....

Kekekeke..... this is so weird.... it seems i like to share my experience of toilet in Malaysia....

Ever since i receive forward mail on Toilet Restaurant from a friend.... i like to see what Malaysia toilets got to offer... besides, being smelly ..... Being wet .... Being dirty.... What else Malaysia toilets can offer......?????

Well, found one decent one.... though it is still wet, smelly and dirty... but I'm impressed with it.....

This is the entrance..... the one on the left is ladies.... while the the one on the right of course the gents.... While the one in the middle is the cleaner?????

I dun understand... this toilet is automatic.... what the heck is the cleaner do when the toilet can clean itself?????

Initially i thought there is gender different for both toilets... then, i realize I'm wrong.... it is unisex..... u.... u... u... can use the same toilet..... but whether at the same time or not.... i not sure la....


Well, initially i thought it costs RM2 as what it was advertised... then, actually it is only 20 cent for 15 minutes.... but, i used 10 pieces of 20 cent.... it doesn't even wanna 'makan' my 20 cent..... now, there is where the usage of the cleaner... she is the one who will 'makan' my 20 cent and manually 'tekan' some buttons and let me used the toilet.....

This is the technology in Malaysia.... the more u call it automatic.... the more it will be manually handled..... that's Malaysia culture....

First thing i realised in the toilet is the air cond..... Is not bad.... 20 cent for 15 minutes air cond service in the hot day.... if u can bear with the 'hanyir' smell in the toilet.... why not????

But one thing is really good.... the toilet bowl is clean... Maybe is the auto flush pump system..... While we oooo and ahhh.... over this technology in this toilet.... u can find the same auto flush pump system in every public toilet in Singapore.... even the in the old coffee shop in Geylang Street.....


Well, at least this toilet has few systems tat is automatic....

The hand basin......

Now u see.....


Now you don't....

Is like Chipsmore.....

Well, that's my 20 cents experience with Malaysia's Canggih Automatic Toilet which is manually handled by the kakak cleaner....

Thanks kakak....

No comments:

Post a Comment