Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Eye on Malaysia with Zai and Carol....

It was a special night........ A night of reunion with two close friends from college.....

I have been missing college life especially when life is so boring Ipoh........ One of the reasons is this bunch of girls.......

So, when Carol find an opportunity to come to Ipoh.... I took a few days off... and also make an arrangement with Zai.... we fooled her... by telling her our Zai can't come from Bukit Tinggi.... Carol did not show any signs of upset... but we know she is disappointed. Thus, when she saw Zai in the computer shop in Low Yat.... she shouted so loudly... and also scolded me... while i know she will attack me physically, i can't wait to run away from her.....

And then, three of us took a ride of 6 rounds on the Eye of Malaysia..... Since it was launched 6 Jan 2007..... we never have the opportunity to take a ride of the famous Ferris wheel.... Ok ok.... at least in KL it is very famous and big...

I always like the Ferris wheel.....

I like to look at the Ferris wheel from an angel of a dwarf....

I like to see the structure ..... the engineer work on the Ferris wheel.... the force connection between each steel in the Ferris wheel.....


And then i like to see the changes in the colour of the Ferris wheel as it wheels........


Looking up from the floor.... i feel like I'm dwarf.... i feel like a child again..... Oooooo.... how i love Ferris wheel..... I wish i can go to all the Ferris wheels in the world....


I also love the view from the Ferris wheel.... when I'm at the top...... i feel like I'm flying..... and who said KL view is not good.... i feel it is amazing...... especially seeing the KLCC from the Eye of Malaysia..... even it was raining..... the KLCC looks so romantic from here....

But i think the best thing is not about view...... is getting together with good friends after long long missing-in-action moment.....


Don't you think so too???




No comments:

Post a Comment