Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

She ran away from home....

13 April 2011

After so long i did not come to you to release my tension..... I cannot believe i have to come to you as my last resort....

She ran away to Penang yesterday.... We just found her.... I feel tired, lost and angry....

Yesterday night i was in Hotel for a course until i received call from him that she is un-contactable.... The Father received a call from her supervisor that she did not return to work after lunch break.....

Dav saw my stressed face.... she told me to take leave and settle the case in KL before go back to Ipoh...

After i settled with my course, i drove to shop. Along the way, The Father called me and said he received a call from her. But it was not her number. It was a public phone number 2290374.... My dad said she sounded lost.... She said she is in a dark room... She cannot come out.... We thought she was kidnapped.... Immediately the Father called inspector in charge and reported the same thing to him. The inspector in charge just simply entertained my dad.....

I reached shop.. Immediately i post her missing on Facebook and contacted my aunt in Ipoh for help.

Aunt worked efficiently.... She called the PPSKM in the north. And she managed to get them printed out brochure and the members helped us to pass the news around and also went to each telephone booth to call back their phone, so they can find the phone she used. Uncle and aunt in Penang also did the same.... I feel so thankful to have them.... even though we did not see each other more than once in a year... but these people are our family saviour.... Because of her my family indebted with so many people....

We did not receive any news till she called Father again.... But this time, she was using her handphone.... She described the place she was in.... i called Aunt and Uncle who was still in Penang the latest news we received from my sister.... Aunt told the PPSKM people, and they found her..... But when they found her, she was in acute psychosis.... Immediately, she was sent to A & E Hospital Penang...

It was 3 am when we found her.... We thanked the Inspector I/C despite he did not do anything to help.... We went home.... and drove to Penang early morning.....

When we reached Hospital Penang.... she was still asleep....

We spoke to the doctor and agreed to admit her for observation..... She was sent to psychiatric ward. Once she was more alert, no more drowsy from the medications, i observed her actions. And i know she was acting..... She did not have any psychotic features. She was acting as though she has psychotic features. i told Father and uncle about it. And Uncle tested at her and Father warned her that we will leave her inside this ward if she did not recover properly....

I feel something is amiss..... that't y i called the person who found her, who was also PPSKM member....

That guy told me that earlier of the day, he saw she stood in front of a dustbin... She was throwing a plastic bag into the dust bin, after that she picked up the plastic bag from the dust bin again.... He also felt something is wrong with the girl. But he did not received any news regarding her yet, so it did not occur that girl was she, I asked him what was inside the plastic bag. He said after he found her in the lorong, he went back to the dust bin to retrieve the plastic bag.... He said he found her purse and handphone are inside the plastic bag....

Immediately i told Brother this..... Earlier Brother told me he asked his sifu to look out for her... the situ said she is not alone and she is going to North....

I know she did something wrong and she knew she is wrong but did not how to cover it, that's why she is using psychosis method to cover her act....

After so many things we done for her, why would she does this to us?????

No comments:

Post a Comment