Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Malaysian Petrol Hiked up to 40%

Today i'm damm tulan cause on the night before the petrol hike up, my petrol tank is near to empty.....

Aiyo.... my petrol is near empty..... i need oil.... i need oil.....

When i reached Mobil in Bercham, i'm stucked in the jam...... the jam of 10 metres from the petrol pump.....

DAmm.... i can't wait for tomorrow cause i'm out petrol....


I can't help but to curse Pak Lah..... for giving me this present after the election... thank goodness i make a right choice.....

But no matter what i curse, the jam will still be jam....

i waited exactly 1 hour and 18 minutes to pump RM 87.15 petrol into my van....

Moral of the story: Make sure you never near-empty your petrol.....

Heard on August will be another hike up.... Bravo Pak lah.... you need more cash to buy another condo in Australia???????

No comments:

Post a Comment