Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Yesterday was my daddy's birthday

Yesterday was 21st August 2007..... It was a very important day for me and my family.... it was my dad's birthday.... But, i were not by his side as i was working in Ipoh..... Initially, i remembered yesterday was his birthday as my phone alarmed me the event of the special day "DAD'S BIRTHDAY"...... But, i was busy clapping and vibrating my patient, so, no time to make call on the spot, so, i make a mental note to remind myself to call my dad and wish him happy birthday..... Patient after patient.... my mind slowly drifted to the work of the day, i totally did make 8 little cutie new born baby, cried....and gave me a hatred look with their innocent eyes..... i finally forgot bout my small mental note regarding my dad's birthday....
Mei smsed me tat she is going to watch Jay Chou's Secret...... but she is going to watch the 5pm show.... which is exactly the time of my office punch clock makes the train sound....... my work ended at 5pm..... So, since i'm going to watch alone... i make myself another mental note that i'm going to watch "Secret"..... Why???? because is acted by Jay Chou.... Directed by Jay Chou... and guess what.... the songs are composed by him..... wow.... tat's interesting.....
When i reached home after work, the big house is empty except Mimi... the little devil bitch...... keep barking at me as though i'm the thief..... anyway, i "ta pao" Assam laksa and tau fu hua.... had my meals in front of the idiot box... then, read little Potter book... then, stole the wireless line from the idiots next door...... and downloaded Lee Hom's Moon Light Child.... i jus love You Tube... long life You tube......
and finally i received a message
"Do You Know WHat Is Day Today" .... from Joe..... My little bro's english has gone from zero to negative 2.......
Woopss... i forgot bout my dad's birthday....
i replied and lied.... " i remember and will call him now.."
I dialed my dad's no... and make a mind whether wanna sing him a song or not.... should i sing.... should i not.... should i sing.... should i not.... finally when he picked up the phone... i said " happy birthday dad..... hope u have a wonderful life... and good health...." i'm such a coward..... ass hole coward who does not dare to sing for her dad on his birthday...... mayb i just don't have the heart....
Finally, i make another mental note "PLEASE SING FOR YOUR DAD ON HIS NEXT BIRTHDAY"

Maybe i jus need an extra brain like PDA or blackberry to remind me many things, to key in my mental notes.... but, i guess i jus need lots lots of hard disk space... if i really need to have one......

Small note for me ..... "IF YOU HAVE THE HEART, YOU WILL DO IT WELL"

No comments:

Post a Comment