Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tribute : A man named Chen Jian

My Tulan ScareToday i feel very tulan cause GOD CREATED SO MANY OBSTACLES FOR US>>>>> IS THAT A MEANING BEHIND ALL THESE??????


I usually don't watch Phoenix (Channel 312) in Astro as i don't like news especially in Chinese as i don't understand the deep accent spoken by the news anchor. However, today exactly at 8.30pm, a news in Phoenix caught my attention....... The news is about Sichuan Earthquake 12 May 2008, and this particular news that caught my attention is about 'A Man Named Chen Jian'.

The news is about the rescue of a 26 years old man named Chen Jian, who was trapped under rocks of buildings for 73 hours. Under those rocks, Chen Jian talked and talked non-stop with the rescue teams and also journalists bout his wife, his unborn baby, his job and his determination to stay alive. In fact, in the clip, there is no words on blaming God for creating this earthquake, there is no voice of regrets for being at the place at the wrong time.

It was known that Chen Jian had been trapped under those rocks for 3 days 3 nights with no food..... and he survived those 3 days........ While the rescue workers waited for the rescue equipments, journalist talked to him, keep telling him not to sleep but rest so, he can gathered his energy to pull himself out from this rocks. According to the news, it takes 4 hours for the rescue workers to reach Chen Jian trapped site as the nearest rescue camp is down the hill, where Chen Jian was trapped.

Once the rescue equipments has arrived, rescue workers started their work even though the night falls. It took them 6 long hours to bring Chen Jian out from the rubbles, however, while they were bringing Chen Jian to the rescue camp, Chen Jian stopped talking and he had a cardiac arrest and passed away.

The officer who did CPR on him, kept rendering to him.....

"You foolish man, you waited for so long......Why can't you wait for a little while????? You foolish man!!!!!"

This are the clip i took from You Tube with English subtitles, suitable for people like me who do not understand the Chinese slang....



Watching the news really bring me to tears, seeing this man at his most fragile moment, he hold on to it.......... and not even a words of blame and regrets, in fact he ended his life with words of thankful to the rescue workers who brought him our from the rocks and rubbles. while me was complaining and and raising my temper about the air cond in the ferry to Langkawi Island 2 days ago..... SHAME OF ME!!!!!!!

At the same time, This news really bring up my spirit, make me realize how fragile is my life, and all the time, i take granted on many things..... i put myself in depression over silly fights with my sister, i put myself to escapism over the death of him, i put myself in anger over stupid chocolates with my cousins, i put myself to shame over this silly things.........

To you who you know who you are, no matter how much changes in your stage of life, whether you are facing other people's stigma ism, or you are on a stage of heart breaking, or you are depending on drug to calm yourself, do keep in mind that life is very fragile, don't take it for granted....... i don't see the point of you hanging yourself there for so long, and you end up getting yourself hurting for no reason.......... Rest but never quit........ cause you end up hurting yourself for no reason......

In the clip, Chen Jian did mentioned these words,

" I'm a lucky and also unlucky person. i know i escaped from death. Many people are less fortunate than me. Although, i cannot move, i have not eaten for 3 days 3 nights. I only drank some water. i must be strong, i have to be strong, i have to be strong for those who loves me. i must live because this people has been good for me. I hope i won't be intimidated by any hardship"

This pose is a tribue to a man named Chen Jian......

No comments:

Post a Comment