Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Promise MV by Andy Lau and co for Sichuan Earthquake victims

Today i watched Phoenix again..... and Sichuan is having drizzling rain.... making the search more difficult..... and also i saw a clip on interviews between the teachers and students of Juyuan Middle school, who has lost children, friends, teachers and students......

When a teacher told the host that he had lost his daughter...... Then, a student walked towards him and told him, " Don't worry, teacher.... We will be your children..... we will" Tears start rolling down the cheek of the teacher and also the host....... He can't hold back his tears not because he lost his daughter to the Sichuan Earthquake..... but because he can't believe this little student of him, offered to be his daughter despite she is mourning for losing her parents to the earthquake......

After the clip, a MV set in..... this is a Beyond's "Boundless Ocean Vast Sky, that was rewritten by Andy Lau and is named as 'Promise'.....

There are two hundred artistes and celebrities, ranging from Maria Cordero to Justin Lo get together at the recording studios at RTHK...... to sing this son together as a message of care and love to the victims of Sichuan Earthquake......

This are the longer version of the MV



Few days back, i make a donation for the Sichuan earthquake..... though is little amount..... but i still do it.... U wanna know how to donate for the Sichuan Earthquake....Go to Mercy Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment