Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm a just a physiotherapist and i know about Sichuan Earthquake.... Do you???

Today i read on the The Associated Press, and read an article titled ' Zhang Ziyi says she's outraged by quake ignorance'

Zhang Ziyi has been busy raising funds for the Sichuan Earthquake..... together with the status help from her fiance, Vivi Nevo, she managed to raise a sum of money.....

However, she was outraged when she found out a group of solicitors during Cannes Film Festival in France know nothing about the earthquake.... WTF... these people are well-dressed, damm f*cking rich people.... and they know nothing bout Sichuan earthquake... and i'm a just a underpaid physiotherapist in government sector.... i squeezed the hell from my pay to help those people despite i know is little......

So she said this to the group of ignorance solictors

"Are you idiots? You are well-dressed people who look like you identify with society, but you don't know what's going on on planet Earth.' It's incredible!"

Woooooo hooooo............. KUDOS TO YOU ZHANG ZIYI..... You are great...

Dear friends,

No matter who are you, what you do, where you are..... You also can do the same...... I remember i read the Star Malaysia this morning.....

A lady who is living with HIV/AIDS, told her friends, "Our blood is not suitable to help, but our money can.... let's donate to them..... "

A beggar chipped in his coins from begging to donate to the earthquake......

So, do find out bout Sichuan earthquake... and help whenever u can, whether financially, emotionaly or physically...

No comments:

Post a Comment