Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Breath.... It's okay..... Breath


Autumn leaves

Words can become habit, and habit can become you.- Shiau Lee

There are some things in life that despite how eloquently we spill ink onto paper, the depth of our loneliness and anguish is never fully encompassed. Words fall short when you begin to dive into experiences that have crippled you, that have broken your spirit, that have changed you for the worst before the better.

Massive transition from Saudi Arabia to UK in 3 months. From the day i touched down KLIA, going around KL, spent time with my grandma, find doctor for her, rehabilitate her because she was bed bound for 1 month before i come back, i cannot imagine why everybody in the family thought she is getting old and need to be on bed bound when she is actually rather strong for her age. And spend time with my family members and Kiki as well. After so many years of leaving abroad, home is where family and Kiki be. Therefore, no matter where i go, my family and Kiki are always my home...

 Now, in Nottingham, i was having difficult time to adjust to everything here. The weather, social support and study environment. And my negative mind keeps introduce negative thoughts. I was afraid financial issue because i am not working, and i am worry about the weather, lack of serotonin because lack of sunshine around, and also the cold in a country that is famous for its rain and wet weather, lack of exercises despite i walk most of the time. And at the end, will i pass my Master?

No comments:

Post a Comment