Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Sister, Happy New Year. I hope you gain the strength to stand up all over again.

Happy New Year 2016.

Unfortunately, this new year of 2016 is not a good beginning for my sister. Once again my sister had another manic attack from her bipolar disorder. I can imagine how disappoint she feels towards herself because she took so much effort and time to recover from her previous depressive attack one year ago. When she recovers fully, she stand on her feet again, and start to find her life all over again. She lost her jobs. Her close friends left her. Some of the relatives gives her discriminate looks during gathering. And her inconsiderate younger sister left her with her family members. And she even has difficult time to find her other half. But, i am proud of her because she did not give up despite how much troubles and despairs she felt along the way with her illness, she falls and she climbs up all over again.

However, things turn the wrong way when she overestimated herself and not only her fault but also us, because we takes things for granted. We thought she understands her illness well after so many episodes of falls, and she will takes responsible to take care of herself. But, little did we know, she stopped taking her medications and also her appointments with psychiatrist.

Lately, my sister told me good news that she found a wonderful guy that accepts as who is she, i guess their relationship just begins. And few months ago, she found a good job too. It seemed her boss treats her well too.

Now, my sister is in hospital, recuperating from her manic attack. Although, in surface, she is another person but deep down i know she is sad because she cannot control herself anymore.

Dear sister, let's not give up together. Let's us gather our strength to stand up all over again. Xiao...

No comments:

Post a Comment