Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Take a leap and hope the net is strong enough to support me....

August 21, 2015 4.13am

Day 1

Finally arrived King Abdul Aziz international airport after 3 hours ride from Taif. Thanks to A, i managed to catch my car ride on time as I felt asleep after feel so stressed over my P day and also uneasiness with my packing and important documents. I kept checking the bags over and over again, it feels something is not right. And keep replying emails and messages left by renters and tours, of course with lousy internet speed, things just got more frustrated, and not to mention, easily irritated on days like this. 

However, I know this trip is a good trip because I begin my trip with a detour to Holy city, a place I thought I will never able to go due to certain reason. The city is another city, it is so much more organize than I thought. Road signboards are well-written, I guess is to accommodate foreigners that drive around this city to perform their pilgrimage. For some reason, my driver thinks I am Muslim and he thinks is fine to use this route to Jeddah, with me as passenger. I knew right away when most of the signboards keep leading to the Holy mosque.


I am waiting for my flight counter to open so that I can check in. And now to think back, I left home for many reasons, and this trip is one of the reasons. I want to see how much do I know about myself by being solo in a trip to foreign countries, and also doing activities I thought I never want to do, such as tandem paragliding, bike tour, food tours and also meeting strangers, not to forget, sleep in strangers' home.

Another reason I think I have good trip is because out of nowhere, my patient's physiotherapist from Berlin, offers to meet up on my first day, and he makes my life easy by meeting me in my hostel. At least, I have a native that's going to bring me around or at least, meet someone new on the first day. 

Take a leap and the net will appear. I just hope I am not too heavy for the net... 



No comments:

Post a Comment