Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Monday, February 18, 2013

I am not the only one.... He also feels the same....

17th January 2013, 1.44am

I woke up from my sleep again.

This time because I was sneezing non-stop....

I woke up to clear my nose.

I walked to my toilet.

When I walked out the toilet, my not so little brother stood in front of me..

He said 'I don't know what is dad and mom thinking??'

I asked 'what happened?'


It seemed my parents revert back to their usual self when handling her case.

After so many dramas created by my sister, from running away from home,got cheated of 40k from Internet scam, spent 10k over some motivational courses, brought back a Arab guy and many more..... They still allow her to do whatever she wants....

Father did not listen to my suggestions to cut off the financial support to her. And this disappointed me because I feel whatever I suggested were not put in priority at all.

I believe brother's anger and disappointment also due to the same reason....

I understand why he is so angry because he is disappointed over dad's management towards her..... The same frustration I had 3 weeks ago.

Dad stated that she can skips her counseling session with MMHA because she finally found a job.....

Sigh....

As usual, after brother left my room.... I can feel my disappointment tears burst out from my eyes....

And once again, I'm crying myself to sleep again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment