Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Friday, December 14, 2007

The 10 best things ever happened to me in year 2007

Dear friends and family,

There is less than one month we will begin a new year... in fact, for Chinese community, is indeed a lucky and prosperous year. Therefore, in this few weeks before the year 2007 end, i would like to recall back the 10 best things happened to me in the year of 2007

THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN 2007

1) I went to Kuching Umum Hospital for my final year posting


2) I ate the sago worm, the worm we bought from Serikin, border of Kalimantan and Sarawak.


3) Went all the way to Kudat alone to teach English to Banggi Island children

4) Underwent the idiotic BTN and Induksi with friends back in college successfully


5) Graduated from College of Allied Health Sciences


6) Transformed into a physiotherapist


7) Attended my first Deaf's wedding...


8) My first nominated essay and judged my MarinaM and Jeff Ooi (Though i didn't win the cash, but i gain an experience as a writer and gain many new friends)

http://thecicak.com/?page_id=307

9)Attended the 2nd Congress of Association of Southeast Asian Pain Societies


10) Underwent the excision of the sebaceous cyst behind my ear.....

Now you see

Now you don't

This year is definitely a fruitful year... is my transition year, where i gained new friends, lost old friends, rekindle friendship thru FACEBOOK... and the best thing is changing status from student to worker..... kinda not use to it... but hope can do better in coming years...

In here, i wanna wish all of you have a wonderful celebration of New Year... and may your life ahead you filled with peace, love, and lots happiness....


No comments:

Post a Comment